These are so called “Pocket Listings” as Monogram has asked me not to list these in the MLS system until they are just days from being move-in ready. Currently we are two or three weeks out for 4607 Whickham, and a little longer for 4318 Weston. This is a great opportunity to get in early on either of these two before they hit the MLS. Weston Lakes is a Gated Community with 24 hour manned security gates. Have your Agent call me at 832-361-8055 and I’ll make sure you can get in to see these two homes. If you do not have an agent you can call me directly at the same number or contact me through the website and we will get you in. – If you think you may know someone who would be interested in either of these homes, be sure to share this post in your social media pages and tag them, it may be the only way they get to see it!
Two new-builds from luxury home builder Monogram Homes in the exclusive Golf Course Community of Weston Lakes.
Just west of Fulshear and nestled among the gently rolling hills of west Fort Bend county, Weston Lakes is a 1,600 acre planned community featuring a 24-hour guard gated entry, an 18-hole championship golf course and country club surrounded by miles of sparkling lakes stocked with trophy sized fish. Weston Lakes is located in the quiet town of Weston Lakes, and only minutes from 1-10, Hwy. 59, the Grand Parkway and the Westpark Tollway.
4318 Weston -$569,900 (159.95 p/f)
4607 Whickham – $519,900 (145.92 p/f)
3,563 Square Feet (Builder)
3 Bedrooms down.
3 1/2 Bath
Large game/rec room upstairs with full bath and two walk-in closets.
LOW TAXES in Weston Lakes!
4318 Weston is on the Golf Course, right at the men’s tee box of the 15th par 4.
4607 Whickham is in the Bradford- see video for a bird’s eye view of each of these home sites.
Loaded with all the Luxury and details that the modern Buyer is looking for!
4607 Whickham – 4318 Weston
Some specs may vary between homes.
- Transitional Design Styles
- Light French Grey walls with accents at 4318
- Light Desert Tans with accents at 4607
- Semi-Custom Cabinetry in Snowdrift White with dark Grey Island at 4318
- Quartz Counter Top Package at 4318
- Semi-Custom Cabinetry in Creamy white with dark stained walnut Island at 4607
- Granite Counter Top Package at 4607
- Wide Plank Hardwood
- Textured/Pattern carpet in secondary bedrooms
- Carrera Marble Master Bath at 4318
- Claw Foot Tub Master Bath at 4318
- Built-In Home Office Package
- Butler Pantry
- Pre-wired for Wine Fridge
- Wine Fridge Cooler
- Upgraded Entry Door, wood/steel
- Master Closet Shelving/Drawer Package
- Hard-wired Built-in Security System
- Kitchen-Aid Appliance Package
- Laundry Room pre-plumbed for fridge
- Laundry Room upgrade with Window and Sink
- Pantry Window
- Multi-Zone Trane HVAC
- Return Air Supply in All Bedrooms
- Wall & Ceiling Foam Upgrade
- Energy Recovery System
- Insulated Garage Doors
- Rinnai Tankless Hot Water System
- GAF Timberline HD30 yr shingles
- Gas Fireplace
- Pre-wired for audio
- Pre-wired for front and rear security cameras
- Premium Golf Course Lot for 4318
- Neither of theses lots/homes flooded during Harvey.
All Specs subject to change and should be verified by Buyers
Update! 10-08-2018 Cabinets, bath Tile going in!….
This is a quick video walk-through during construction showing off the insulation package. Monogram Homes are built to keep your energy costs way down!
This Featured Photo Gallery is from another Monogram Home with a very similar floor plan, this home is also in the Bradford area of Weston Lakes.
Here is a video we did for another new home where we get the chance to interview the Owner of Monogram Homes, Jerry Roux, and get his view on how homes should be built! If you appreciate quality you’ll enjoy listening to what Jerry has to say.
If you need to sell your home first, contingency contract will be considered. If you need your home listed to sell, call me, nobody does as much to sell your home as I do! Even you tried before and it didn’t sell, we love expired listings!